Saris, Salwar Kameez, Lehenga, Anarkali, Sherwani, Kurti & much more.
ChennaiStore.com has strived to be the ultimate destination for those looking for variety of Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Lehenga Choli, Jewelry, etc. Services like stitching and customization as per the customer’s measurements is provided by ChennaiStore.com
Women’s love for Indian sareesis evident from the fact that they live draping it in each special occasion and women of all ages do this. They love Indian saree above all outfits as it can make any one look stunning and beautiful. If one desires to be dressed in the designer outfit, go for the designer sarees that are worked upon very well by the reputed designers and these are all available through online shopping. Visit us, www.chennaistore.com and do your saree online shopping from where ever you are.
There are plenty of saris manufactured in different types of cloth. The cost of saris varies according to the quality of cloth and work done by the artisans on the saris. Indian saris are available in a wide range of colours using different fabrics like Brasso Sarees, Georgette sarees, Chiffon Sarees and Crape Sarees and embroidery work done on them are with or without stones, crystals, beads and pearls, zari threads, Kundan stones, kutch work, lucknowyee work and much more to say and see. Visit our site, walk through our huge collection and just order online.
We maintain to provide a quality product to our customers. We sell what we display on the website.chennaistore.combelieves in meeting the expectations of its customers. We always look forward for providing more and more options to our customers.
Buy Latest Trends Sarees, Salwars, Lehenga Choli, Salwar Kameez, Silk Sarees Much More, over 12000 Products to choose From with customisation facility.
Latest collections of Designer Salwars, Anarkali salwar Kameez Readymade Salwar kameez – shop from where ever you are. Online shopping made special at Chennaistore.com. Designer Salwars Kameez, Anarkalis, Patiayalas, Wedding Suits, Exclusive Embroded Salwars Sets- both readymade and materials – buy online
Bridal Sarees, Exclusive Kancheepeuram Silk Sarees, Emborided Chiffon and Georgette Sarees, and DesignerSarees, Bollywood Party wear Sarees, all these just at the touch of your finger. Shop on line. Shop for Original Exclusive Kancheepeuram sarees from your doorstep. Shopping made easy – at chennaistore.com.Party wear Sarees, Pure Chiffon Sarees, Embroided Georgette Sarees, and Latest Bollywood Saree Collection all at www.chennaistore.com , buy them online and enjoy
1. Banarasi Silk Sarees: Made in Banaras(a city in state of Uttar Pradesh of Northern India), these sarees give rich look and are perfect for wearing in any wedding parties as they give very rich beautiful look to a woman.
2. Kanchipuram Sarees: Also called Kanjivaram Sarees which are made in Kanchipuram town of Tamil Nadu (in South India) from kanjivaram silk. This saree is one of the most costly sarees in our country because of the good quality silk fabric which is known for its durability and the different beautiful work done on them
3. Chanderi Sarees: Made in Chanderi a town of Ashok Nagar district of Madhya Pradesh in Central India these sarees are popular for their unique look and fabric. This saree is made from mix of cotton and silk threads and are mostly hand woven by the weavers who are the recognition of this heritage town of India. I would like if every women can include this beautiful saree too in their wardrobe.
4. Dhakai Cotton Sarees – These sarees are made and crafted in Dhaka capital of Bangladesh located in South Asia. With wonderful & life inspired prints, these sarees are so beautiful and gorgeous that women from other countries also love them. These sarees gives rick look so are perfect for any party wear or wedding or any other high event. These sarees sometimes are also known as Jamdani or Bengal Cotton Sarees.
5. Pochampally Sarees –Just one simple thing to say about this saree is that they are just awesome. Also known asPochampally Ikat, these sarees originated in Boodhan Pochampally in Nalgonda district in State of Andhra Pradesh. Made with cotton, silk and sico these sarees carries different types of geometric designs and prints which make them unique and awesome. And can make any and every lady look BEAUTIFUL.
8. Bomkai Sarees – Also known as Sonepuri Saree, these sarees are made in Bomkai, Sonepur, Subarnpur and Ganjam district of State of Odisha (Orissa) in India. Bomkai sarees are outcome of excellent art work of the handloom saree artists. The borders and pallu of these sarees are done with ornamental thread work to give them a unique and beautiful traditional look. You can also wear these sarees on any festival.
9. Gota Sarees – Also known as Gota Work Sarees, Gotedar Sarees are basically sarees of Rajashtha but popular all over the South Asian countries. These sarees are outcome of a special embroidery work where a narrow strip of golden, silver, copper or other color ribbons which are applied on saree to give them unique, gorgeous and rich look. Gota work is also done on many other outfits like dupatta, ghagra, turban, salwar-kameez, etc.
10. Kota Sarees – Also called as Kota Doria Sarees are made in Kota (Rajasthan) and Mau (Uttar Pradesh) in India. Made from pure cotton and silk, these sarees having patterns of khats(squates) designed by highly skilled loom saree artisans have become a choice of many women in South Asian Peninsula, and are worn special occasions, festivals, wedding ceremony, parties, cultural event or any other high events. The less weight and rich look of these sarees also make them more popular & comfortable to wear for women.
13. Assam Silk Sarees – Assam silk is one of the best silk of world and the sarees made from Assam silk are quite popular among women worldwide. There are some indigenous varieties of silk which are found in Assam only like Muga Silk, Pat Silk and Eri Silk are used to make a variety of silk sarees
14. Bollywood Sarees - Now days there is lots of craze for Bollywood sarees. These are sarees designed for Bollywood actresses and other celebrities. You can buy such sarees online or from big saree stores. If you want a glamorous look then these sarees are best for you to wear in any wedding, party or other events.
15. Designer Sarees - This saree can be made of any stuff be it cotton, silk, chiffon, tussar, goergette, shimmer or whatever but these sarees are designed by fashion designers according to latest fashion. These sarees are a combination of tradition and latest fashion trend.
Salwar Kameez comes in a variety of materials, lengths, designs, work and cuts. The Salwar Kameez look has been enhanced and is made available in more classy, trendy and charming look. The designer Salwar Kameez is one of them! It has all that a woman looks for. Designer Salwar Kameez are custom made and readymade. Let us discuss its top 5 latest styles:
1. Anarkali Style: Designers know the current trend and so the Anarkali type of Salwar Kameez ranks high in the designer collection. Whether you see a celebrity or a TV star or common people, you will find major ladies dressed up in the designer Anarkali Salwar suit during the wedding/events. Anarkali style is highly ‘IN’ these days and looks utmost fascinating.
2. Standard Knee-Length Style: People do love the standard length Salwar Kameez and so the designers have kept this style in their collection too. The knee-length style of designer suit can be used during the casual functions as simple dresses help out more than the heavy ones.
3. Short & Hip Kameez Style: Short Kameez has been liked by many of the ladies and continues as yet. It has been the style mantra for quite a while. These are more welcomed by the thin ladies as it shows their body type at the best. These are too in the trend so get it if you are also one of them who likes wearing such designer suits.
4. Pakistani Salwar Kameez Style: The Pakistani Salwar Kameez style is an inspiration this year and so the designers are trying to make this suit look the best this season. They look beautiful and enhance the beauty of the women on wearing. Don’t forget to discover this radiant garment designed and refined by reputed designer keeping the sober touch as it is.
5. Wedding/ Bridal Salwar Kameez: Now is the most awaited designer piece – The Wedding Salwar Kameez. Designers take more time in its preparation as this has to be the best attire of the day! The tea & shin length designer Salwar Kameez paired with tight fitting Churidar will give one an elegant look.
Women clothing are always fascinating to see, buy and wear. Chennai store has the rarest collection of the latest designs in Silk Sarees, Embroidery work Sarees, Party wear Sarees, Wedding collection and traditional Kanjeevaram Silk Sarees. Salwar Kameez collection will bowl you over, designer ones; heavy worked ones for grand functions and lots more. Visit us, we promise not to disappoint you!
We deliver items across world including, United States, Sinagpore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Canada, London,Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, & All Over the world.
At Chennai Store, we have a wide range and collection of Kurtis. Keeping in mind the trends of fabrics, colour, season, and age group, we create Kurtis and Tunics with Indian Style playing a major part like print, embroidery, designs and style. Not just Girls but women too wear it over jeans and it is worldwide accepted. These Kurtis are versatile, stylish, trendy, decent, sincere yet modest.
Order your Kurtis now just walk into our website, catch a glimpse of the wide range of our Ethnic Kurtis, Short Kurtis, Long Kurtis, Traditional Kurtis, Fashion Designer Wear Kurtis, Embroider Kurtis, Lenin Kurtis, Cotton Kurtis, Georgette Kurtis, and other variants’. A Kurti is a must for every woman’s wardrobe. Indian Kurtis are a buy must and wear must as they are ideal around the year.